Thursday, February 18, 2021

Surgery Date

 Hello,

Just a quick update to say Lily's surgery is schedueled for February 23rd. I haven't talked to the surgeon since we were there a couple weeks ago, but the plan is still to place a stent in her esophagus for a week or two, remove it, and then send her home. I am planning on staying there with Lily the whole time. Joe is going to drop Lily and I off at the train station in Brunswick on the 21st. We'll take that to Boston and catch an uber to where I'll be staying. I got in at the hospital housing which is really nice. It's just a few blocks from the hospital, so I'll be able to get to and from the hospital quickly. 

Joe's mom and brother are coming out for a few days, and his sister in law is coming for a couple weeks. We are so grateful for their help with Rose and Cora and for their flexible jobs!

Thanks for your prayers! I'll keep the blog updated during her stay. 






1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful family. The girls are growing so much! I'm grateful that you have wonderful family help for the time you will be back to Boston. with Lily. Many prayers for travel safety, for the upcoming surgeries, and for little Lily's well-being.

    ReplyDelete