Saturday, May 9, 2020

Quick Update

Good news! We have a time for Lily's next gap study. Her 3rd gap study will be Tuesday, May 12 at 0830am. It sounds like the ORs are opening back up and they are doing more and more elective surgeries, so hopefully we won't have to worry about getting rescheduled this time. Lily is 10lbs now! I can't believe how big she is. I caught a few smiles on camera recently, so enjoy some cute pictures :) 
We also celebrated Rose's 2nd birthday this week. I am so grateful for her. She is a ray of sunshine in our lives.










4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness those girls are adorable! ALL OF THEM! Love them so much. praying for good results tuesday.
    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan took the words out of my mouth! They are all so CUTE!! They know how to hold my heart already. <3

    Praying for Tuesday's procedure and that the gap will have closed significantly! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete